Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

This Moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.

Have a lovely weekend!



I know I'm breaking the rules of "this moment" but I wanted to introduce "this moment". Its been quite some time since I've blogged, but every friday I take a look at soulemama.com and think "I should do that too." If you haven't ever read soulemama's blog, check it out, its beautiful and all around happy making!


So, hopefully this will continue, and at least I'll get a weekly blog post out of it. More importantly I'll get a reminder of the best moments of my week. Seems weird to encourage you to do the same, as this is my first "this moment" post, but seriously, you should think about it. :)


Mama and both boys were sick this week, but well on the road to recovery. This pic was snapped cuddling (instead of the regular nursing) my baby boy to sleep while he was fussy from his stuffy nose. Few things suck worse than seeing your babies sick, but I love the cuddles, no matter how much snot ends up wiped on my clothes and body.


No comments:

Post a Comment